Daisypath Friendship tickers

mardi 17 novembre 2009

a little drop in the ocean


I was listening to some verses of the Holly Koran, and I broke in tears saying "All power and might belong to Allah, The Most High, the Great". I found the words of Allah so great that no one can compose a sentence that can be more beautiful or at least as great as Allah words. And I said to myself : What am I in this univers? I'm nothing compare to this Greatness. I'm barely a little drop in the ocean created by the Lord of the universe. and eventhough my weekness, Allah the Greatest Lord of all the worlds is willing to accept me and wanting me to come back to the straight way, so 'll be rewarded. Oh poor me!! I've let down God the greatest and run after futilities. Oh poor me!! May Allah forgive me, the little me!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire