Oh yeah!! Guess what? You can’t change the world, and if you think you can, go ahead and show me what you can do :)
- Seriously, let’s be honest with ourselves. Did you manage somehow, in some point of your life to change somebody close to you?
- Your brother, your sister, your father, your mother or even your friend?
- Define change!
- Did you someday feel that anger of dissatisfaction seeing some inappropriate manners and actions within your family and friends? Did you say to yourself: oh I got change him/her? I want him/her to be a better person?
- You have no idea!
- Did you succeed in your quest, or did you just drop it saying deep down in your heart. I got accept the people I love the way they are, I don't have to change them?
- I love my family for what they are! I don't have to change them?!!
- you know what? it's just an excuse to sweeten your failer!!
- Ok ok, just one last question : did you consider changing yourself? did you? did you think for a second that maybe, maybe there's something wrong with you, not the others? that is you who needs to change?
- Actually, I just did...
- and I guess I see what you wanna say! you're right! I've been always complaining about the others, why they say that, why they don't do that, and I totally forgot myself. And in the times of despair, I was repeating to myself, "Hell is other people", making all my misfortune their fault not mine.
- good good!! continue plz...
- I think that if I want someone to do something in a certain way, I should do it first. I should be the exemple no him. I should be taking action not be just a passive person waiting for other people to take the initiative. I should be the change I wanna see in the world.
- I guess I can't add anything to what you just said :)
That'll be everything for today. see you next session!!