Daisypath Friendship tickers

jeudi 5 novembre 2009

katherine poll


Today, i received an email on my gmail account from someone who claimed to be : katherine poll.
She asked to place a link to their Screen Capture Software anywhere on my blog, or to create new post with a short description for their product.
When I read it, I was like, what is she talking about? if she want me to promote her product, she should at least tell me who is she and what company she work for?
So I googled her and look what I got. She's a scammer!! here, check it out.
The link she wanted me to place on my blog contains a serious virus. I was lucky this time :) I could've cause a serious damage, if I trusted her.
So that's it!! and Remember, don't you ever, ever, trust strangers :)

C U another day...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire