Daisypath Friendship tickers

vendredi 6 avril 2012

26!!!!!!!!

This is me when I was 2, and I'm here sitting with me turning 26...How I wish I was still 2!!
The daisypath gadget on my blog says that I've been on earth for 26 years...I've never made a big deal about any of my previous anniversaries, but looking at this one made me feel that awkward feeling of "Is that really happening to me too?"
I'm looking at this picture of the 2 year old me, and I can't help smiling. I've changed throughout the years - I've become thinner :)- but my hands are still reaching out for help just like in the picture.
اللهم اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
اللهم أحينا حياة طيبة ؛و آتنا في الدنيا حسنة و في الاخرة حسنة و قنا عذاب النار
اللهم مناي أن ألقاك بقلب سليم فاللهم اهد قلبي و سدد لساني و اسلل سخيمة صدري

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire