Daisypath Friendship tickers

mardi 29 décembre 2009

another variable...


It's been a while since I didn't post on this blog. I was kinda busy ;)
And I guess, the next days will be more and more charged because I'm starting my first full time job. So, this will add a new variable to my life equation and I hope I'll manage to handle it.
Right now I don't really know what to expect, I'm somehow afraid of expecting too much and get...nothing ;( I'm afraid to be traped in that vicious cycle of waking up, going to work, work, work, work, getting home, eat and sleep...that lifestyle freaks me out, but i hope for the best as usual.
Someone once told me that I can't build my life plan without considering the job criteria, "it'll be so ideal and it can lead you to frustration". I think that person was soooo pessimistic, but though, I hope I'm not being soooo optimistic and I think I am. I'm a realistic person and I'm looking to the best thing to do with all the things I got. So let's see what tomorrow will bring for us. I hope for the best :)

C U another day...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire